Our Office

In Belltown

Our office is surrounded by history. Not only is it located just south of the Bell Street Park (Seattle’s first shared street project), it’s also inside the historic Seville Building. Built in 1929 and designed by architect George Wellington Stoddard, the Seville Building was originally home to the Dakota Advertising Agency. We find ourselves inspired by our historical surroundings on a daily basis, and thoroughly enjoy interacting with and supporting our Belltown community.

#conearchmoments